RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
Dubai, May 21, 2013
Beach Hotel by Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts, a top destination in Ras Al Khaimah, has been awarded Silver as Best 4-star Leisure Hotel at the recent Mena Travel Awards.
This is the second time the property is winning the award, after having won it for the first time in 2004.
The team of Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts led by Dr Ali Kasapbashi, COO, received the awards at the ceremony attended by over 800 top professionals from Mena’s travel industry.
The Mena Travel Awards has been formed to annually celebrate the skills, creativity, ingenuity and triumph of the growing travel industry in the Mena region, while honouring the utmost successful in each of the industry categories.
This year, the Mena Travel Awards covered 16 categories and candidates were from five- and four-star hotels, airlines, spas, golf courses, car rental, conference and convention centers, fine dining and tourism projects.
Situated near the beach in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah, the Beach Hotel comprises of 136 rooms and suites.
The resort is poised on a hill that overlooks a stretch of sandy beach, and is separated from the city of Ras Al Khaimah by high hills. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas