Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
Manama, May 21, 2013
Crowne Plaza Bahrain has announced the appointment of Mona Ibrahim as the new director of sales and marketing.
Ibrahim has extensive experience in the hospitality industry and was previously associated with the Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah, Oman, as the director of sales.
She has also worked in the same post at different properties including Corinthia Hotel and InterContinental Hotel in Doha, Qatar.
Ibrahim started her career as a guest relations manager in 1997 at Le Royal Meridien Hotel, Bahrain.
In another development, The K Hotel, a four-star deluxe property located in Juffair area of Bahrain, has appointed Sascha Benoit as the new director of food and beverage.
Benoit will be responsible for guiding and executing the strategic vision of the K Hotel's food and beverage programmes, which consists of four dining concepts: Klouds Restaurant - an all day dining restaurant, the K lounge - a bistro and grill restaurant, Champions Sports Lounge - sports themed lounge and the Lebanese-inspired Kenza Restaurant.
He will also lead the banquet and outdoor catering team.
Benoit joins the K Hotel executive team from his recent tenure as executive assistant manager of the Radisson Blu in Cologne, Germany.
In his 17 years in the industry, he has held positions in hotels around the world.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights