Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
Manama, May 21, 2013
Crowne Plaza Bahrain has announced the appointment of Mona Ibrahim as the new director of sales and marketing.
Ibrahim has extensive experience in the hospitality industry and was previously associated with the Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah, Oman, as the director of sales.
She has also worked in the same post at different properties including Corinthia Hotel and InterContinental Hotel in Doha, Qatar.
Ibrahim started her career as a guest relations manager in 1997 at Le Royal Meridien Hotel, Bahrain.
In another development, The K Hotel, a four-star deluxe property located in Juffair area of Bahrain, has appointed Sascha Benoit as the new director of food and beverage.
Benoit will be responsible for guiding and executing the strategic vision of the K Hotel's food and beverage programmes, which consists of four dining concepts: Klouds Restaurant - an all day dining restaurant, the K lounge - a bistro and grill restaurant, Champions Sports Lounge - sports themed lounge and the Lebanese-inspired Kenza Restaurant.
He will also lead the banquet and outdoor catering team.
Benoit joins the K Hotel executive team from his recent tenure as executive assistant manager of the Radisson Blu in Cologne, Germany.
In his 17 years in the industry, he has held positions in hotels around the world.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct