Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
Dubai, May 16, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has unveiled a series of attractive summer packages featuring a number of benefits.
The only luxury hotel situated in DIFC, Dubai’s most vibrant destination for business, restaurants and the arts, it will align with the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing’s summer campaign to appeal to the local and international leisure market.
Lothar Quarz, general manager, the Ritz-Carlton, DIFC said: “Dubai remains the hotspot for summer travelers in the Middle East, and as DIFC continues to cement itself as one of Dubai’s leading lifestyle destinations, we are witnessing an increasing number of leisure visitors to the downtown hotel. We are therefore offering an extensive program of added value experiences for our guests this summer, with the aim of creating indelible memories for each and every one.”
The Golden Summer Package is offered to guests who book two nights’ stay in any hotel room, while Platinum Summer Package will be available to those who book two nights in a suite or Executive Residence.
The Golden and Platinum summer packages will be available to guests from June 6 to September 7. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan