Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
Abu Dhabi, May 16, 2013
The Royal Rose Hotel, owned by the Bin Ham Group and managed by the City Seasons Group of Hotels, has appointed Gianni Malerba as general manager of the property which is scheduled to open by September.
Prior to joining Royal Rose Hotel, Malerba was general manager at Grand Excelsior Hotels, managing director for TMC International Hotels & Resorts, and previously general manager for five star properties in Croatia, England and Morocco. He brings with him over 28 years of international experience.
Mohammed Al Aamri, managing director, City Seasons Group of Hotels, said “We are very happy to have Gianni on board of the Royal Rose Hotel. We are confident that he will be a driving force in establishing Royal Rose as a world class hotel in the region; with his effective leadership and tremendous experience, gained over the years from eight different countries.
“This is another strategic step towards building an international team to cater to different requirements of the guests both domestic and international.”
Malerba said: “I have taken up this responsibility with a vision to position Royal Rose Hotel as one of the best luxurious 5-star hotels in Abu Dhabi with world-class facilities and services. This is the flagship property and the first five-star property of City Seasons Group of Hotels so it is indeed an honour to lead the team who will offer the best service to both our leisure and business travelers.”
The Royal Rose Hotel, built in a style resembling a Parisian 17th century City Palais, will feature 355 luxurious rooms, including 112 boutique suites, 20 luxury suites and one Royal suite – all elegantly and comfortably furnished, featuring in-room and bathroom amenities.
Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s business area, the hotel has three elegant restaurants, six banquet and meeting rooms including two flexible ballrooms on two floors to host events with up to 300 guests. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador