Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
Abu Dhabi, May 15, 2013
Abu Dhabi's Tourism Development Investment Company (TDIC) has signed up Yardi Systems, a key developer of software solutions for the real estate investment, asset and property management industry, to handle the IT solutions for real estate asset and property management.
Established in 2006, TDIC is a master developer of major tourism, cultural and residential destinations in Abu Dhabi, and a key contributor to its economic and cultural progress.
“Yardi has persevered in being a pioneer in integrating front and back office functionality with Yardi Voyager and continues to be a game changer for the real estate industry. Providing TDIC with a strong value proposition and service represents a deeper step into our commitment towards our clients in the Middle East to drive efficiencies and maximise performance within their businesses,” said Neal Gemassmer, the VP for Yardi Systems in Asia Pacific & Middle East.
Matar Al Qamzi, the chief information officer at TDIC, said: “TDIC’s IT vision is to automate the business operations by implementing latest tools & technology. As part of that strategic initiative, we partnered with Yardi for our Asset Management business systems.”
A key developer of software solutions for the real estate investment, asset and property management industry, Yardi said its Voyager system is the most comprehensive single real estate management platform in the market today.
Yardi serves clients around the world from offices in Australia, Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador