Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
Abu Dhabi, May 15, 2013
Abu Dhabi's Tourism Development Investment Company (TDIC) has signed up Yardi Systems, a key developer of software solutions for the real estate investment, asset and property management industry, to handle the IT solutions for real estate asset and property management.
Established in 2006, TDIC is a master developer of major tourism, cultural and residential destinations in Abu Dhabi, and a key contributor to its economic and cultural progress.
“Yardi has persevered in being a pioneer in integrating front and back office functionality with Yardi Voyager and continues to be a game changer for the real estate industry. Providing TDIC with a strong value proposition and service represents a deeper step into our commitment towards our clients in the Middle East to drive efficiencies and maximise performance within their businesses,” said Neal Gemassmer, the VP for Yardi Systems in Asia Pacific & Middle East.
Matar Al Qamzi, the chief information officer at TDIC, said: “TDIC’s IT vision is to automate the business operations by implementing latest tools & technology. As part of that strategic initiative, we partnered with Yardi for our Asset Management business systems.”
A key developer of software solutions for the real estate investment, asset and property management industry, Yardi said its Voyager system is the most comprehensive single real estate management platform in the market today.
Yardi serves clients around the world from offices in Australia, Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route