BAS training centre expands portfolio
Manama, May 13, 2013
Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) said its aircraft engineering training centre is expanding its training portfolio and clientele globally.
BAS Aircraft Engineering Training Centre (BAETC) is offering new customised training packages to the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and airline industry globally," revealed BAS chief executive George Saounatsos.
The company recently delivered an intensive three-week training programme to Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies (ADAT), a leading independent third party provider of MRO services and technical solutions for the Middle East commercial aviation industry.
The programme was developed to meet the needs of ADAT maintenance personnel, covering the aviation regulatory framework on initial and continuing airworthiness and international requirements for maintenance.
The courses were held at ADAT's training facility in Abu Dhabi.
"We were delighted to provide such training to a prestigious organisation like ADAT and we look forward to a long-term business relation," Saounatsos said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal