Emirates launches new holiday promotion
Dubai, May 8, 2013
Emirates has launched a promotion under which customers get a chance to win a magnificent trip for two to Dubai by booking their flights online before May 22.
The prize package includes airport lounge access, return Business Class flights, hotel transfers and three nights’ accommodation at Atlantis the Palm, Dubai.
The winners will stay in a standard twin or double room, inclusive of buffet breakfast and unlimited free access to two of the hotel’s top attractions; Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
The prize draw will take place on May 24. Terms and conditions apply.
Emirates flies to 133 destinations with a 200-strong fleet of modern and fuel efficient aircraft. The Terminal 3 experience in Dubai now also includes Concourse A, the world’s first purpose-built A380 concourse.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai state fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal