One&Only Resorts win top awards
Dubai, May 8, 2013
One&Only Resorts Dubai has announced it has received three new awards, recognising its standards and the experience delivered to guests.
One&Only The Palm was named the ‘Best Hot Spot 2013 Spa’ by Conde Nast Traveller Magazine.
The One&Only Royal Mirage was the recipient of ‘2013 Best UAE Leading Hotel’ and One&Only The Palm the recipient of ‘2013 Middle East Best Romantic Beach Resort’ by the World Travel Awards.
The World Travel Awards support, promote and develop the global travel and tourism industry by identifying and rewarding excellence and inspiring its practitioners to continually raise the standards of their product and service offering.
Olivier Louis, managing director of One&Only Resorts Dubai, said: “We are very proud and honoured to receive such prestigious awards, and I would like to take the opportunity to thank every team member at One&Only The Palm and Royal Mirage for their commitment and daily contributions towards all our guests.”
“Our challenge and mission is to continue striving for perfection and to ensure that our guests receive the utmost in care and service.”
“One&Only resorts deliver a distinctive experience and a special promise to its guests. Each resort is infused with local charm, warmed by genuine hospitality and invigorated with a lively energy that creates a “One&Only” experience. When guests come to these special places, they create their own memories that are One&Only in both name and spirit,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas