One&Only Resorts win top awards
Dubai, May 8, 2013
One&Only Resorts Dubai has announced it has received three new awards, recognising its standards and the experience delivered to guests.
One&Only The Palm was named the ‘Best Hot Spot 2013 Spa’ by Conde Nast Traveller Magazine.
The One&Only Royal Mirage was the recipient of ‘2013 Best UAE Leading Hotel’ and One&Only The Palm the recipient of ‘2013 Middle East Best Romantic Beach Resort’ by the World Travel Awards.
The World Travel Awards support, promote and develop the global travel and tourism industry by identifying and rewarding excellence and inspiring its practitioners to continually raise the standards of their product and service offering.
Olivier Louis, managing director of One&Only Resorts Dubai, said: “We are very proud and honoured to receive such prestigious awards, and I would like to take the opportunity to thank every team member at One&Only The Palm and Royal Mirage for their commitment and daily contributions towards all our guests.”
“Our challenge and mission is to continue striving for perfection and to ensure that our guests receive the utmost in care and service.”
“One&Only resorts deliver a distinctive experience and a special promise to its guests. Each resort is infused with local charm, warmed by genuine hospitality and invigorated with a lively energy that creates a “One&Only” experience. When guests come to these special places, they create their own memories that are One&Only in both name and spirit,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief