Sofitel wins Abu Dhabi’s business hotel award
Dubai, May 8, 2013
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, part of Sofitel, the French luxury hotel brand, picked Abu Dhabi’s Leading Business Hotel Award at the 20th annual World Travel Awards in Dubai.
The award signifies the strong positioning of Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche as one of the most desired business and leisure destinations in Abu Dhabi, enriched with a genuine touch of the French “art de vivre”, a statement said.
“This is an immense achievement for Sofitel and for the entire team of Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, who, since the opening of the hotel, strived to excel providing exceptional service. We look forward to welcoming many more guests and offering them a magnifique experience,” said Nael El- Waary, Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche’s general manager, who picked up the award.
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche is the first in Abu Dhabi and the group’s second property in the UAE; ideally located in the heart of the city, it enjoys a privileged setting on the eastern tip of the Corniche Road, a stone’s throw from the seafront, and in close proximity to the business and financial centre.
The hotel features prime business and meetings facilities and has hosted a number of significant events and conferences in its first year of operations.
The annual World Travel Awards ceremony was held at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa and was attended by eminent tourism officials of the region.
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche has also been shortlisted for the Best Business Hotel category in next year’s Business Traveller Middle East award. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador