Sofitel wins Abu Dhabi’s business hotel award
Dubai, May 8, 2013
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, part of Sofitel, the French luxury hotel brand, picked Abu Dhabi’s Leading Business Hotel Award at the 20th annual World Travel Awards in Dubai.
The award signifies the strong positioning of Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche as one of the most desired business and leisure destinations in Abu Dhabi, enriched with a genuine touch of the French “art de vivre”, a statement said.
“This is an immense achievement for Sofitel and for the entire team of Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, who, since the opening of the hotel, strived to excel providing exceptional service. We look forward to welcoming many more guests and offering them a magnifique experience,” said Nael El- Waary, Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche’s general manager, who picked up the award.
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche is the first in Abu Dhabi and the group’s second property in the UAE; ideally located in the heart of the city, it enjoys a privileged setting on the eastern tip of the Corniche Road, a stone’s throw from the seafront, and in close proximity to the business and financial centre.
The hotel features prime business and meetings facilities and has hosted a number of significant events and conferences in its first year of operations.
The annual World Travel Awards ceremony was held at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa and was attended by eminent tourism officials of the region.
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche has also been shortlisted for the Best Business Hotel category in next year’s Business Traveller Middle East award. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route