Lufthansa in emergency landing after mid-air scuffle
Manama, May 8, 2013
A Lufthansa flight, on its way from Bahrain to Frankfurt via Doha, made an emergency landing at Budapest Airport yesterday after a fight broke out between some passengers, said a report.
Witnesses said the fight broke out two hours before landing when some economy class passengers started exchanging blows and punches causing serious injuries, said the report in our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
Budapest Airport police arrested those involved, said to be African nationals. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion