Jumeirah unveils new summer packages
Dubai, May 7, 2013
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, a member of the luxury hotel group Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, has launched elegance & exhilaration summer packages which have been tailored exclusively for GCC residents.
The offer provides luxury summer accommodation experiences, along with an opportunity to become better acquainted with Abu Dhabi’s main visitor attractions, a statement from Jumeirah said.
It gives a 10 per cent discount on all rooms, including breakfast, as well as complimentary access to Abu Dhabi’s tallest visitor attraction – the Observation Deck at 300.
The complimentary admission to Observation Deck at 300 provides guests with a 360-degree panoramic view of Abu Dhabi’s cityscape, Corniche and the Arabian Gulf from luxury surroundings 300m above the capital.
It also includes opportunities to become better acquainted with Abu Dhabi’s family attractions with a complimentary shuttle service to and from the new Yas Waterworld located on Yas Island.
A complimentary shuttle service will also operate to and from Yas Island’s Ferrari World for guests that desire an adrenaline-pumping experience, the statement said.
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is also offering a dedicated GCC Summer Talise offer to all GCC residents over the summer months, including a complimentary 15-minute head and neck massage when booking a 90-minute Talise signature massage. Priced at Dh620 ($168.7) the special value-added offer will be available from Sunday to Thursday and excludes public holidays.
Both packages will be available from June 1 till September 15, excluding the holy month of Ramadan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall