AirAsia to offer new energy drink on-board
Sepang, April 30, 2013
AirAsia, a leading global low-cost carrier, has announced the launch of EQ8, a brand-new energy drink, on-board all its flights, starting May 1.
The delicious lightly sparkling orange and passion fruit flavoured drink revitalises and gives an energy lift as it contains fruit juices and natural energising ingredients which includes guarana, green tea and herbal extracts, a statement from the airline company said.
This drink which originates from the UK will serve as the perfect ‘pick-me-up’ for guests in the flight. It is available for purchase on-board all Malaysia AirAsia flights (airline code AK) at RM6 ($1.9) per 250ml can.
Ishsal Ishak, group head of ancillary income, AirAsia, said: “AirAsia will be the first airline in the region to distribute EQ8 and we are glad to be able to offer all our guests a new choice in our in-flight drinks menu selection.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal