Gulf Hotels set for top ME travel expo
Dubai, April 30, 2013
Bahrain-based The Gulf Hotels Group will be putting up a strong show at this year's Arabic Travel Market (ATM) exhibition to be held in Dubai from May 6 to 9.
The group will be showcasing their flagship five-star property, the Gulf Hotel, in addition to the four-star deluxe K Hotel located in Juffair, the Ocean Paradise Resort in Zanzibar and the Amwaj Waves Hotel Apartments in Amwaj Islands, which are set to open in the second quarter of 2014, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
It will also be showcasing the Gulf Convention Centre, which can cater for up to 2,000 delegates for various conferences and events, and the Gulf Executive Residence. The group's team will also be hosting a cocktail reception for their top clients at their stand on May 6.
The Gulf Hotel is nominated once again this year for two World Travel Awards for Bahrain's Leading Hotel and Bahrain's Leading Business Hotel.
Last year, the Gulf Hotel took home the 2012 WTA award for Bahrain's Leading Business Hotel.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand