Golden Sands set to draw new markets at ATM
Dubai, April 28, 2013
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments will showcase its refurbished look, unveil its summer promotion and target new markets such as Australia, Latin America and the Far East at the upcoming Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai.
The 20th edition of Arabian Travel Market, the Middle East’s leading travel and tourism exhibition, is running from May 6 to 9 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The GCC market is Golden Sands’ strongest market but recently, they reported receiving quite a number of visitors from Australia which is expected to increase after the new partnership between Qantas and Emirates Airlines.
The Far East market, especially the Indian travellers, is also a potential market that come to Dubai either on stop over or long holidays.
“ATM has always given us great exposure within the Middle East region,” Mohammed Khoori, general manager, Golden Sands Hotel Apartments, part of A A Al Moosa Enterprises.
“It is a great platform to network with other hoteliers and discuss the industry’s trends. We have the opportunity to showcase our products, services and economical rates thus attracting new partners every year. We are working closely with our partners to extend our special summer promotions in key markets such as GCC, UK and Australia. We expect to sign off contracts with loyal partners as well as begin business relationship with new ones.”
“We are pleased to announce that we are currently doing our refurbishment project to give our two- and three-bedroom apartments a new and refreshed look. We are also now offering free Wi-Fi internet to all our guests in all our rooms and apartments. We would like to invite everyone to our stand so we can show the changes that we have made to our studios as well as the lobby, restaurant and poolside,” he added.
Located in Bur Dubai, Golden Sands Hotel Apartments offers over 600 accommodation units in configuration of studios, two-room studios, executive suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas