Gulf Air showcases key services at Qatar expo
Manama, April 26, 2013
Gulf Air, the national carrier, showcased its products and services at the eighth World Chambers Congress held at the Qatar National Convention Centre.
Organised by ICC's World Chambers Federation and hosted by the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the event provided a venue for local, regional and international businesses to showcase their services.
"As Bahrain's national carrier, Gulf Air plays an important role as the flying ambassador for the country," Gulf Air country manager for Qatar Wael Mattar said.
"We are pleased to be able to showcase our unique product and service offering to the Qatari market, reinforcing our position as the region's most business and family friendly airline," he added.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region