Top French firms for Dubai Airport Show
Dubai, April 25, 2013
The French airport industry is set to have a large presence at the upcoming Dubai Airport Show for the eighth year in a row, with 10 firms at the national pavilion showcasing the country’s technology and innovations.
The enterprises are leaders in their particular sector and each intends to take advantage of the opportunity to meet the policy makers and purchasers expected in Dubai not just for the show but also for the Global Airport Leaders Summit and Hosted Buyers Program.
Organised by Ubifrance, the French Agency for international business development, the French pavilion will exhibit the companies’ goods and services.
Airport projects (building, extensions and modernisations) over the entire Middle East are estimated to total $90 billion, which currently makes it the world’s fastest growing market and a priority for all companies operating in the sector.
The Airport Show will lead to meetings with contractors (airport managers, airlines, civil aviation departments, major industry groups, etc.) from across the region. They have been invited to the trade show for the Global Airport Leaders Summit that will take place in conjunction with the event.
The companies in attendance at the French pavilion include Gate and Eurogse, which will showcase their extensive and innovative range of GSE equipment.
Miloco GSE International and Pinon are set to display their airport and industrial trailers, while Deschamps and Pronal will demonstrate the high performance of their tailored solutions for aircraft lifting systems.
Caddie intends to introduce the latest innovations in its luggage trolleys. Usimat Sermees, which specialises in designing and manufacturing support equipment for airports, will present a wide range of towable products.
Reel will exhibit its docking systems for aircraft maintenance work and Monroc will display its extensive range of tyres, axles and complete wheels for all types of vehicle manufactured by the company.
The 13th edition of Dubai Airport Show, the largest professional trade show for airport constructors and equipment manufacturers from the Middle East, Africa and the Indian sub-continent, is running from May 6 to 8 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers