Turkish visa goes online in Bahrain
Manama, April 22, 2013
Turkish visa processing will now be done online, the country’s embassy in Bahrain announced yesterday.
It will take only 10 minutes and would replace the previous sticker visas system, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Applicants should log onto evisa.gov.tr, provide the requested information, make an online payment and download the e-visa.
The e-visas are only valid for the purpose of tourism or commerce while other purposes, including work and study, require regular visas issued by the Turkish Embassy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief