Turkish Airlines launches Kuala Lumpur route
Istanbul, April 10, 2013
Turkish Airlines, the national carrier of the country, will begin Istanbul-Kuala Lumpur flights from April 25, with the Malaysian capital from marking the airline’s 222nd destination.
The roundtrip flights will be operated three times per week on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Flights between the two cities will be increased to four times weekly with the addition of a flight beginning June 17. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort