Bahrain airport reviews F1 visitor plans
Manama, April 8, 2013
Bahrain Airport Company (BAC), which manages operations at Bahrain International Airport, held a meeting of the airport’s organisation committee to review plans to accommodate visitors and cargo arriving for the Gulf air Bahrain Grand Prix.
Final arrangements to receive VIP and VVIP guests as well as cargo arriving via regular, additional, and chartered flights were also reviewed.
On the sideline of the meeting, vice president of Airport Operations at BAC, Mohammed Mohamed Thamir Al Kaabi extended appreciation and gratitude to the concerned parties and authorities involved for their active participation in the meeting and for their valuable contribution in facilitating travel movements during the busy times.
Held at BAC headquarter, officials from Bahrain International Circuit, Civil Aviation Authority at the Ministry of Transport, Immigration and Passport Control as well as Airport police from the Ministry of Interior, Airport Operations at (BIA), Gulf Air, Bahrain Airport Services, Marhaba Bahrain, Bahrain Limo Company, and Bahrain Aviation Fuelling Company attended the meeting.
The Formula 1 event is taking place from April 19 to 21 at Bahrain International Circuit. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route