Kenya Airways to fly Dubai-Hong Kong route
Dubai, April 4, 2013
Kenya Airways will start direct flights from Dubai to Hong Kong in an effort to provide a seamless link between the Middle East, the Far East and Africa.
The airline’s chief executive officer and group managing director Titus Naikuni said the new flight between Dubai and Hong Kong is expected to deliver world class service to customers by presenting increased options for travel between the two cities and to Africa.
“The flights will link up these two cities, providing seamless connectivity to our customers to various destinations,” Dr Naikuni added.
The introduction of flights between Hong Kong and Dubai comes as the airline pursues an aggressive network expansion strategy through its 10-year growth plan, Project Mawingu, that aims at growing the number of routes that it operates as well as its fleet, he said.
The airline will fly between the two cities three times a week on a Boeing 767-300. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal