Four Seasons offers two around-the-world trips
Dubai, April 4, 2013
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched two new Around-the-World trips that promise a departure from ordinary travel with a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Adventure-loving tourists will travel free of worry and full of wonder as they board a Boeing 757 built for luxury, operated by private jet partner TCS & Starquest expeditions, said a statement.
With just 56 guests on each journey (22 fewer than previous trips), there’s even more room to unwind and enjoy the impeccable services of an experienced flight crew, private chef, physician, and a veteran Four Seasons concierge who’ll be onboard for the duration of the trip to help customise each traveller’s experience - from booking spa appointments and sightseeing tours to arranging anniversary dinners or picking out the perfect gift, said the statement.
The two tours are:
• Rediscover the Americas takes flight from February 24 to March 13, 2014 and touches down in seven of the most stunning Four Seasons destinations in the Americas: Miami, Nevis, Buenos Aires, Carmelo, Costa Rica, Punta Mita and Beverly Hills.
• Around the World is a 23-day itinerary starting on March 14, 2014 has 10 legendary destinations across the globe - from the idyllic islands of Hawaii, Bora Bora and Bali to the vibrant city streets of Sydney, Mumbai, Istanbul and London. –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall