Four Seasons offers two around-the-world trips
Dubai, April 4, 2013
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched two new Around-the-World trips that promise a departure from ordinary travel with a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Adventure-loving tourists will travel free of worry and full of wonder as they board a Boeing 757 built for luxury, operated by private jet partner TCS & Starquest expeditions, said a statement.
With just 56 guests on each journey (22 fewer than previous trips), there’s even more room to unwind and enjoy the impeccable services of an experienced flight crew, private chef, physician, and a veteran Four Seasons concierge who’ll be onboard for the duration of the trip to help customise each traveller’s experience - from booking spa appointments and sightseeing tours to arranging anniversary dinners or picking out the perfect gift, said the statement.
The two tours are:
• Rediscover the Americas takes flight from February 24 to March 13, 2014 and touches down in seven of the most stunning Four Seasons destinations in the Americas: Miami, Nevis, Buenos Aires, Carmelo, Costa Rica, Punta Mita and Beverly Hills.
• Around the World is a 23-day itinerary starting on March 14, 2014 has 10 legendary destinations across the globe - from the idyllic islands of Hawaii, Bora Bora and Bali to the vibrant city streets of Sydney, Mumbai, Istanbul and London. –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand