Turkish Airlines begins Houston flights
Istanbul, April 1, 2013
Turkish Airlines, the country’s flag carrier, has begun its flights to Houston from Istanbul, marking its fifth destination in the US after Chicago, New York, Washington DC and Los Angeles.
Flights between Istanbul and Houston operate four times per week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Beginning in July, flights between the two cities will be increased to six times weekly with the addition of Wednesday and Sunday flights.
The new route brings the total number of cities served by the airline to 220 in 98 countries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route