Memorial gift, a model of the first plane landed
in Bahrain International Airport.
BAC chairman honours board member
Manama, April 1, 2013
The chairman of the Board of Directors at Bahrain Airport Company (BAC), Khalid Omar Al Rumaihi recently honored Ghazi Saeed Al-Saleh, member of the board on the occasion of his retirement.
The event was held at the Capital Club and was attended by members of the Board of Directors.
Al Rumaihi praised Al Saleh’s dedicated efforts and contribution to BAC achievements in all levels.
Al Saleh expressed his appreciation and gratitude for the Board of Directors, Mohammed Yousif Al- Binfalah, CEO of Bahrain Airport Company (BAC), and the entire BAC family, for their kind recognition of his valuable service.
The chairman presented the retiree with a memorial gift, a model of the first plane landed in Bahrain International Airport in recognition of his services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria