Radisson Dubai appoints sales director
Dubai, March 27, 2013
Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai has recently announced the appointment of Ossama Kachkouche as Director of Sales, Corporate.
A Lebanese national, Kachkouche brings with him a solid background in sales in the hospitality industry, with more than 20 years experience around the region.
Kachkouche began his career within various F&B and sales positions in Dubai. His latest position prior joining the Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai was director of Sales, MICE for Millennium Plaza Hotel, Dubai.
Kachkouche holds a hotel management degree from Switzerland. Besides his native Arabic he also speaks fluent English, French. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief