New CEO for Abu Dhabi Airports Company
Abu Dhabi, March 23, 2013
Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC), overseeing a multi-billion dollar airport expansion in the oil-rich emirate, on Saturday appointed Tony Douglas as the company's new chief executive.
Douglas, formerly the CEO of Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC), replaces James Bennet who resigned a month ago, a statement from ADAC said.
Prior to joining ADPC, Douglas was CEO at London Heathrow and chief operating officer at Laing O'Rourke, the international construction group.
The UAE capital is investing billions of dollars in tourism, industry and infrastructure as it diversifies its economy away from oil.-Reuters
Tags: Abu Dhabi Airports Company |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal