Gulf Air shifts to new terminal at Amman airport
Manama, March 21, 2013
Gulf Air, Bahrain’s national carrier, has transferred all its departing and arriving flights to Amman to the new terminal at Amman’s Queen Alia International Airport effective from today.
The new terminal which is located in the existing airport location, features all new facilities including check-in-desks, duty-free shops, food and beverage outlets and lounges, providing an enhanced and more seamless travel experience for Gulf Air’s customers travelling to and from the Jordanian capital.
Gulf Air first started flying to the country in 1976 and today operates double daily flights between Bahrain to Amman and has a codeshare partnership with the country’s flag carrier Royal Jordanian. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office