Royal Jet launches luxury travel unit
Seychelles, March 21, 2013
Royal Jet, a leading private jet charter company, recently launched an ultra-luxury travel division for holidays in Seychelles at an event in Abu Dhabi.
The Royal Jet Luxury Vacations (RJLV) in the Seychelles Islands is a new partnership with one of the UK’s largest independent luxury travel providers, Eden Luxury Group.
The Banyan Tree Seychelles & the exclusive Maia Resort set on an exquisite hilltop and beach front accommodation for guests was the perfect setting for the launch of RJLV. Seychelles is a prominently featured destination within RJLV’s portfolio of global destinations for luxury travellers.
“We are pleased to offer Royal Jet Luxury Vacations as the solution for today’s high-end travellers who demand comfort, intuitive personalised service and unparalleled expertise,” said O’Hare.
“I am confident that our partnership with Eden Luxury Group will deliver, what we believe, will be the only full service ultra-luxury tour operator in the region with a full length and breadth experience of the luxury travel portfolio.
“The holiday package doesn’t necessarily have to start or finish on board a Royal Jet aircraft. We are delighted to partner with our preferred airline partner, Etihad Airways, as well as other leading global airlines to offer comprehensive travel options for one’s journey.”
Royal Jet’s rich heritage of high-end customer service lies in serving VIPs, royalty, high net worth individual, heads of state, diplomats, government officials, senior management, celebrities and the like which has given them a unique perspective into luxury travel arrangements. The operator is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
Paul Beacall, speaking for Eden Luxury Group said: “The Royal Jet brand is incredibly strong in the region and across the globe and what we, at Eden, have done with the vacation programme is to develop a portfolio of travel experiences that is in tune with the market.”
The company has dedicated, knowledgeable sales and marketing staff in Abu Dhabi with four travel directors solely for RJLV within Eden in the UK, enabling offer of an extensive portfolio of luxury travel experiences.
Dedicated consultants assist guests with bespoke planning right from the time of booking until the holiday is over for that personalized, exclusive and creative holiday experience.
RJLV has developed exclusive agreements with their hotels and is able to pass on these specially negotiated rates to their clients.
“That’s what we mean,” Paul Beacall explained, “when we say we offer flexibility and a completely bespoke service. Nothing is ever cookie cut.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June