BA marks Mother's Day with special fares
Amman, March 20, 2013
British Airways has announced a four-day special sale offering discounted tickets to London, Europe and the North Atlantic from Jordan in celebration of Mother’s Day starting from tomorrow (March 21).
The specially-discounted prices will make the perfect last minute gift and to honour mothers in Jordan, said a sttaement from the British carrier.
Paolo De Renzis, the area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said, "As a family-oriented airline, we wanted to help the Middle East celebrate mothers on their special day."
"By launching the Mother’s Day fares, and through our extensive route network that provides travellers from Jordan with great connections to Europe and the North Atlantic, we want people to give their mothers the wonderful gift of convenient travel," he added.
The sale will run from March 21 to 24 and will allow the passengers for travel up to 31 July.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers