BA marks Mother's Day with special fares
Amman, March 20, 2013
British Airways has announced a four-day special sale offering discounted tickets to London, Europe and the North Atlantic from Jordan in celebration of Mother’s Day starting from tomorrow (March 21).
The specially-discounted prices will make the perfect last minute gift and to honour mothers in Jordan, said a sttaement from the British carrier.
Paolo De Renzis, the area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said, "As a family-oriented airline, we wanted to help the Middle East celebrate mothers on their special day."
"By launching the Mother’s Day fares, and through our extensive route network that provides travellers from Jordan with great connections to Europe and the North Atlantic, we want people to give their mothers the wonderful gift of convenient travel," he added.
The sale will run from March 21 to 24 and will allow the passengers for travel up to 31 July.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced