Oman Air one-day sale to mark 20th anniversary
Muscat, March 19, 2013
Oman Air will launch a one-day mega sale, offering a 20 per cent discount on all international return fares, to mark its 20th anniversary.
The sale, on March 20, applies to both adult and child fares in First, Business and Economy Class. Flights can be taken at any time between March 20 and May 20 and bookings can only be made online at www.omanair.com. Terms and conditions apply and domestic routes are excluded, said a statement.
The sale applies to 39 destinations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa, giving customers the opportunity to explore Oman Air’s growing network.
Oman Air was founded in 1993 and has since grown to become one of the world’s most luxurious international airlines, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas