Oman Air one-day sale to mark 20th anniversary
Muscat, March 19, 2013
Oman Air will launch a one-day mega sale, offering a 20 per cent discount on all international return fares, to mark its 20th anniversary.
The sale, on March 20, applies to both adult and child fares in First, Business and Economy Class. Flights can be taken at any time between March 20 and May 20 and bookings can only be made online at www.omanair.com. Terms and conditions apply and domestic routes are excluded, said a statement.
The sale applies to 39 destinations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa, giving customers the opportunity to explore Oman Air’s growing network.
Oman Air was founded in 1993 and has since grown to become one of the world’s most luxurious international airlines, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest