Oman Air one-day sale to mark 20th anniversary
Muscat, March 19, 2013
Oman Air will launch a one-day mega sale, offering a 20 per cent discount on all international return fares, to mark its 20th anniversary.
The sale, on March 20, applies to both adult and child fares in First, Business and Economy Class. Flights can be taken at any time between March 20 and May 20 and bookings can only be made online at www.omanair.com. Terms and conditions apply and domestic routes are excluded, said a statement.
The sale applies to 39 destinations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa, giving customers the opportunity to explore Oman Air’s growing network.
Oman Air was founded in 1993 and has since grown to become one of the world’s most luxurious international airlines, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley