Hotel to be built at Dammam airport
Dammam, March 13, 2013
A 250-room five-star hotel is planned to be built at the King Fahd International Airport (KFIA )in Dammam, according to a senior official.
A contract for the construction of the hotel has already been awarded to an international company, airport general manager Eng. Khalid bin Khalil Al Mizel was quoted as saying by a Saudi Gazette report.
He said the hotel project implementation will take two years from the date of the signing of the contract.
The hotel will be linked to the airport terminal by a pedestrian bridge to facilitate easy access to and from the hotel, he said in the report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route