Ibis Muscat names new general manager
Muscat, March 10, 2013
The Ibis Muscat, part of the global hotel and hospitality chain, recently announced the appointment of Sebastien Vincent as its new general manager.
Vincent graduated from the School of Tourism and Hotel Management in Strasbourg and in 1994 started his career in the food & beverage field as a chef.
He joined Accor in 2002 as the executive chef of the Novotel Al Dana Resort, Bahrain and has continued to grow throughout his 10 years in Accor Properties.
Vincent has accumulated 18 years of experience in the hospitality management industry in eight countries, including extensive experience in the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Prior to joining Ibis Muscat, Vincent was with Ibis Al Barhsa, Dubai for four years, as hotel director.
In Oman, he will be responsible for overseeing a team of 55 associates and the operations at the 171 roomed hotel as well as maximising revenue and profitability. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal