New Jordan airport terminal ready for operation
Amman, March 9, 2013
Airport International Group (AIG), the international consortium responsible for the development and operation of Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA), said new terminal will start its operation from tomorrow (March 10).
Announcing this on Saturday, AIG said Etihad Airways will operate two daily flights and Kuwait Airways will fly 4 weekly flights starting from March 10 followed by Nas Air which will operate 2 daily flights from the terminal starting from March 11.
The AIG on Saturday announced the departure of a number of flights from the new QAIA terminal for the upcoming period.
Starting from March 12, Qatar Airways will launch one daily flight from the Queen Alia airport's new terminal followed by Saudi Arabian Airlines and Emirates Airlines which will operate two daily flights each starting from March 15.
The AIG in its statement called upon all passengers on these flights to check their flight status and departure terminal details.
A consortium led by Abu Dhabi-owned Invest AD and Kuwait's Noor Financial Investment Company, AIG said QAIA is one of the most important Public Private Partnership (PPP) in the history of Jordan.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion