Entertainer Body available for pre-order
Dubai, March 4, 2013
The new editions of Entertainer Body Dubai and Entertainer Body Abu Dhabi books, each full of two-for-one incentive vouchers to use at leading spas, wellness centers, beauty salons and fitness clubs are now available for pre-order.
Valid from April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014, both editions are available at a 15 per cent off when purchased online at www.theentertainerme.com before March 22, a statement from the Entertainer said.
A third edition – Entertainer Body Qatar, is also available.
All three books allow users to use their two-for-one offers either with a friend or by themselves with a repeat visit, whereby the first session or treatment is paid, and the second is free.
To complement the growing sophistication of men’s grooming options in the region; the Entertainer has also included special offers dedicated solely towards gentlemen in this year’s editions.
New this year to the Entertainer Body Dubai book is a book solely dedicated to men – the Entertainer Body Dubai Gents book – featuring the best in men’s grooming throughout Dubai including 1847, Feet First and Man Age.
In the Entertainer Body Abu Dhabi, there is a dedicated section specially tailored to gents who cannot do without sports massages, shaves and manicures, the statement said.
Combined with the new gents book, the Entertainer Body Dubai book features over 1,000 beauty, wellness and fitness related offers to choose from including some of Dubai’s most superior pampering locations such as the ShuiQi Spa at Atlantis The Palm, the Amara Spa at Park Hyatt and Dermalogica on Burj.
The Entertainer Body Dubai book also includes venues for treatments such as manicures, pedicures, tanning treatments, blow dries, cut and colours and eyelash extensions at popular favourites such as N Bar, Tanning Zone and Franck Provost. Fitness fanatics will also be pleased with the inclusion of offers from the like of Fitness First, Exhale and Zen Yoga, it said.
For the first time the popular nail spa, Tips & Toes, will feature in both the Entertainer Body Dubai and Abu Dhabi 2013 books and Entertainer vouchers are valid in all 10 locations across the two emirates.
Donna Benton, CEO of the Entertainer, said: “I launched the Entertainer Body in 2005 and it has one of the most loyal customer followings of all the Entertainer books. There are so many great spas, salons and health clubs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi to choose from.”
“We are giving residents and tourists the opportunity to take some time out, try somewhere new or frequent their favourite salon more often and for less. Pampering is a luxury and the Entertainer Body book gives everyone a chance to enjoy this at an affordable cost.”
Those living or visiting Abu Dhabi can take advantage of over 300 buy-one-get-one-free vouchers to the best spas, salons, beauty treatments, fitness clubs including Heavenly Spa at the Westin, Monte Carlo Beach Club, St Regis Athletic Club, and Sugar Urban Nails.
This year, all Entertainer books include an Entertainer Member Card, which provides a 20 per cent discount at over 170 hotels and special, additional monthly members-only web offers when customers register their cards at www.theentertainerme.com, and each book includes a gift of travel booklet containing Dh10,000 ($2,721.83) of savings for hotel room nights at Bab Al Shams and Yas Viceroy hotel when one night is purchased.
All books purchased online receive free delivery anywhere in the GCC, the statement said.
The 2013 Entertainer series includes six editions of the book for the UAE; two editions for Saudi Arabia, new for 2013 are separate, bilingual editions for Jeddah and Riyadh; as well as Qatar’s ever-popular Entertainer Qatar and Qatar Body.
The Entertainer also publishes books for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Cyprus, South Africa, Singapore, Lebanon and Egypt. In addition, the third Entertainer Travel book will offer customers two-for-one incentive vouchers at over 170 four and five star hotels across the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
The new Entertainer Body Dubai and Abu Dhabi are available in stores for Dh395 and Dh250 respectively from April 1, but those who pre-order online will be able to purchase the books for Dh336 and Dh215, until March 22 with free home delivery via www.entertainerme.com.
Pre-ordered books will be delivered to customers from March 15 for Dubai and March 22 for Abu Dhabi, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall