Habtoor Group in key talks with Accor
Dubai, March 3, 2013
Al Habtoor Group, a family-owned Dubai conglomerate, met senior officials of Accor, a leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, and discussed potential areas of collaboration.
Best known for construction, Al Habtoor Group is globally recognised through its involvement in the hotel, automotive, real estate, education, insurance and publishing sectors.
Group chairman Khalaf Al Habtoor welcomed the Accor delegation comprising Olivier Granet, the director of Development, Middle East and Yann Caillère, the president & chief operating officer (COO).
The talks were held in the presence of top officials including Sultan Al Habtoor, the president of Al Habtoor Motors; Mohammed Al Haboor, the vice chairman and CEO of Al Habtoor Group and Sanjeev Agarwala, the director strategy & business development, Al Habtoor Group.
One of the UAE's most respected and successful businesses, the Al Habtoor Group today operates in the UAE and international markets.
“We are always on the lookout for potential partners. Accor is a respected brand and has a lot of experience in the European market. The Al Habtoor Group is constantly search for strategic partnerships,” said Khalaf Al Habtoor after the meeting.
Also present at the meeting were European businessmen Péter Kovács and Tamáz Sztanó.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit