Habtoor Group in key talks with Accor
Dubai, March 3, 2013
Al Habtoor Group, a family-owned Dubai conglomerate, met senior officials of Accor, a leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, and discussed potential areas of collaboration.
Best known for construction, Al Habtoor Group is globally recognised through its involvement in the hotel, automotive, real estate, education, insurance and publishing sectors.
Group chairman Khalaf Al Habtoor welcomed the Accor delegation comprising Olivier Granet, the director of Development, Middle East and Yann Caillère, the president & chief operating officer (COO).
The talks were held in the presence of top officials including Sultan Al Habtoor, the president of Al Habtoor Motors; Mohammed Al Haboor, the vice chairman and CEO of Al Habtoor Group and Sanjeev Agarwala, the director strategy & business development, Al Habtoor Group.
One of the UAE's most respected and successful businesses, the Al Habtoor Group today operates in the UAE and international markets.
“We are always on the lookout for potential partners. Accor is a respected brand and has a lot of experience in the European market. The Al Habtoor Group is constantly search for strategic partnerships,” said Khalaf Al Habtoor after the meeting.
Also present at the meeting were European businessmen Péter Kovács and Tamáz Sztanó.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route