Emirates inaugurates service to Algiers
Dubai, March 1, 2013
Emirates, one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, launched its daily non-stop service from Dubai to Houari Boumediene Airport in Algiers today.
It is the 22nd gateway for Emirates in Africa and the airline’s 130th international destination.
“The launch of our operations in Algiers will provide a wealth of new travel options for customers in Algeria, who will be able to fly non-stop to our industry leading hub in Dubai and conveniently connect to points across the Middle East, the Asian Subcontinent, the Far East and Australasia," said Adel Al Redha, executive vice opresident engineering and Operations.
Travellers to Algiers will fly on Airbus A330-200 aircraft, with a three class configuration.
“With the start of our daily non-stop service from Dubai, Emirates looks forward to introducing a whole new audience to Algeria, bringing leisure travellers from around the globe to experience this country’s unique attractions. We are confident that Algeria will be a popular destination for business and leisure travellers alike, boosting tourism and opening new markets for business and trade.” added Al Redha.
EK 757 will depart Dubai daily at 0845hrs and arrive at HouariBoumediene Airport at 1330hrs. The return flight, EK 758, departs Algiers at 1535hrs and lands in Dubai at 0055hrs the next day. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct