Cartoon Network zone at IMG Theme Park
Dubai, February 27, 2013
A dedicated Cartoon Network Zone will be set up at the IMG Theme Park in Dubai, according to press reports.
The project will be implemented by Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG Group) in partnership with Turner CN Enterprises, a Gulf News report said.
The project will include a number of world firsts, including the world’s first themed attractions such as the Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, and LazyTown, the report said.
The theme park will also feature the world’s largest Ben 10 retail store and the first ever Ben 10 5D ride, along with branded restaurants and other experiences across the 200,000 sq ft site.
The overall themed entertainment destination will cover 1.2 million sq feet in the first stage and will be the largest temperature controlled indoor entertainment destination in the world, said the report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow