Cartoon Network zone at IMG Theme Park
Dubai, February 27, 2013
A dedicated Cartoon Network Zone will be set up at the IMG Theme Park in Dubai, according to press reports.
The project will be implemented by Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG Group) in partnership with Turner CN Enterprises, a Gulf News report said.
The project will include a number of world firsts, including the world’s first themed attractions such as the Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, and LazyTown, the report said.
The theme park will also feature the world’s largest Ben 10 retail store and the first ever Ben 10 5D ride, along with branded restaurants and other experiences across the 200,000 sq ft site.
The overall themed entertainment destination will cover 1.2 million sq feet in the first stage and will be the largest temperature controlled indoor entertainment destination in the world, said the report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement