Flydubai to launch Juba flights
Dubai, February 24, 2013
Flydubai, Dubai’s innovative airline, has announced operations to Juba, the capital city of the Republic of South Sudan, from April 21.
Flights will operate four times a week between Dubai Terminal 2 and Juba Airport.
Flydubai’s CEO, Ghaith Al Ghaith, said: “We are pleased to start operations to Juba as it enables us to further broaden our network in Africa and opens up more routes to previously underserved markets.”
With the addition of Juba to its network, flydubai has increased accessibility to and from Dubai, launching to date 32 routes that either did not previously have direct links with the emirate or were not served by an UAE national carrier from Dubai, a statement said.
Flights to Juba will operate on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. FZ611 will take-off from Dubai Terminal 2 at 10:10, landing in Juba at 14:00 local time, with the return flight, FZ612, departing Juba at 15:00, with a scheduled arrival time in Dubai of 21:15 local time. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand