Turkish Airlines launches Facebook app
Dubai, February 19, 2013
Turkish Airlines, the national carrier of Turkey, has launched a new Facebook app with famed Turkish actress Songul Oden, offering five couples the chance to win return flights and a two-night stay in the city of Istanbul.
Oden, who is famous for her role in ‘Noor,’ told fans on the Turkish Airlines Middle East Facebook page about the competition, encouraging them to visit famed scenes of the city featured throughout the Turkish series, a statement from the airline company said.
Facebook fans have to share a personal letter from the actress to successfully enter and the five people who bring the highest number of friends that enter the competition will win a two-night stay in Istanbul with return flights from the airline.
Istanbul offers the ultimate weekend away; a destination for enriching cultural experiences, marvelling at historical masterpieces, enjoying delectable cuisine and Turkish hospitality, the statement said.
The competition is open until February 28. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens