Flydubai to start Juba operations
Dubai, February 19, 2013
Dubai-based innovative airline, flydubai, has announced the launch of operations to Juba, the capital of the Republic of South Sudan, starting April 21.
Flights will operate four times a week between Dubai Terminal 2 and Juba Airport, a statement from the airline company said.
Ghaith Al Ghaith, CEO, flydubai, said: “We are pleased to start operations to Juba as it enables us to further broaden our network in Africa and opens up more routes to previously underserved markets.”
With the addition of Juba to its network, flydubai has increased accessibility to and from Dubai, launching to date 32 routes that either did not previously have direct links with the emirate or were not served by an UAE national carrier from Dubai.
Return fares to Juba from Dubai start at Dh2,380 ($647.7) while return fares to Dubai from Juba start at $650. All fares are inclusive of 20kg checked baggage allowance, a 7kg hand baggage allowance plus one small laptop bag or handbag and taxes.
Additional checked baggage starts at Dh100 for an additional 20kg checked baggage allowance. A seat with extra legroom costs Dh100.
Once on board, passengers can choose from a range of optional extras, including in-flight entertainment packages priced from Dh10 or select from the varied menu of refreshments and Duty Free items. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal