Radisson appoints new revenue director
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai has announced the appointment of Agnes Hlavacs as director of revenue management.
Hlavacs, who is originally from Hungary, joins Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai from Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre, where she served as pre-opening revenue manager for the 460-room hotel.
Prior to her position in Bahrain, she worked in Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London as revenue manager and held various positions in reservations and front office, a statement from the hotel said.
With over seven years of experience in the hospitality field, Agnes Hlavacs will lead the revenue management and reservations team for Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai.
She will be in charge of revenue optimisation and pricing strategy to grow market share while overseeing the reservations department enhancing personalised and exceptional service delivery for the guests of the five star property. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement