Radisson appoints new revenue director
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai has announced the appointment of Agnes Hlavacs as director of revenue management.
Hlavacs, who is originally from Hungary, joins Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai from Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre, where she served as pre-opening revenue manager for the 460-room hotel.
Prior to her position in Bahrain, she worked in Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London as revenue manager and held various positions in reservations and front office, a statement from the hotel said.
With over seven years of experience in the hospitality field, Agnes Hlavacs will lead the revenue management and reservations team for Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai.
She will be in charge of revenue optimisation and pricing strategy to grow market share while overseeing the reservations department enhancing personalised and exceptional service delivery for the guests of the five star property. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers