Kanoo launches American Express BTA
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Kanoo Travel, a pioneer in the travel industry in the Gulf region, has partnered with American Express Middle East to launch the new American Express Business Travel Account (BTA).
The duo unveiled the new product before senior representatives from leading local and multinational organisations, at a business reception held at the Ritz Carlton, Dubai International Finance Centre.
Guests at the event were given the opportunity to hear about the many benefits and features of the American Express Business Travel Account (BTA).
Kanoo Travel said it is one of the first travel-focused organisations to introduce the American Express BTA in the region.
The BTA is an effective and streamlined way to manage corporate travel expenses by consolidating corporate travel expenses through one centralised account, requiring one single payment.
Providing organisations with enhanced visibility, simpler reconciliation processes and reduced paperwork, the BTA enables organisations to benefit from accurate data, which enables them to control expenses.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow