10 MILLION MILES: Etihad offers huge prize
Abu Dhabi, February 17, 2013
Etihad Airways is giving away a massive prize of 10 million Etihad Guest Miles – the equivalent of 27 return London-Sydney flights in Diamond First Class – to one lucky winner in the UAE to celebrate its 10th anniversary this year.
Boasting 1.8 million members across 200 countries, Etihad Guest is the UAE flag carrier’s award-winning customer loyalty program.
The airline also has fantastic runner-up prizes totalling four million Etihad Guest Miles. One prize winner will receive one million Etihad Guest Miles and throughout the promotion 30 runners-up will win 100,000 Etihad Guest Miles each.
Peter Baumgartner, chief commercial officer of Etihad Airways, said: “As we celebrate our tenth anniversary, this competition is one of our biggest UAE consumer pushes ever, and we have no doubt it will be a huge success just like the first 10 years of the airline.
“The earlier customers book their flight with us, the earlier they enter one of the weekly draws and the more chances they have of winning,” he said.
To be eligible to win, guests must book a flight for travel in March or April, enter their Etihad Guest number in the booking, and register for the promotion on: http://www.etihadairways.com/sites/Etihad/global/en/guestrecognition/visitor/Pages/10-million-miles-promotion.aspx
For those not yet a member of Etihad Guest, they can enrol at www.etihadguest.com and instantly receive an Etihad Guest membership number which they can then use to register for the promotion, the airline said
The weekly runner-up draws will be held in March and April, with the grand-prize of 10 million miles drawn in May.
Prize winners can use their Etihad Guest Miles to redeem free flights and upgrades, choose from more than 6,000 products at the Etihad Guest Reward Shop, or convert them into cash with PointsPay – an innovative way to shop at over 30 million outlets worldwide, it said.
The competition is valid for tickets booked by UAE residents between now and April 20, for travel completed by April 30, Etihad said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall