Etihad increases Lahore, Lagos services
Abu Dhabi, February 13, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has increased its flights to Pakistan’s Lahore city and Nigeria’s Lagos.
Flights to Lahore will go up from seven to 11 a week, offering passengers more convenient travel options.
With the addition of the new services, Etihad Airways will now offer 27 weekly flights from four destinations in Pakistan which, along with Lahore, include Karachi, Islamabad and Peshawar.
The airline will increase its service between Lagos and Abu Dhabi from six a week to daily.
The new daily service will be introduced on March 31, coinciding with the start of the airline’s new summer schedule, and will significantly improve connections between Nigeria and the UAE. –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort