Jumeirah appoints new recruitment director
Dubai, February 11, 2013
Global luxury hotel company and member of Dubai Holding, Jumeirah Group, has announced the appointment of Nadine Yetisener as director of recruitment.
Yetisener joined Jumeirah in 2010 and was promoted to hotel manager for Al Qasr and Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah within eight months of joining, a statement from the hotel said.
Reporting to Alan Simpson, director of talent and resourcing at Jumeirah Group, Nadine will take up the post with effect from February 17, leading the central recruitment team of 10.
In her new role she will be responsible for recruiting at senior manager level across the Jumeirah Group.
Yetisener began her hospitality career in 1994 after completing a hotel management degree from Hotelfachshule in Hamburg, Germany. During her 18 years in the industry, Nadine has worked for Hilton, The Address Hotels and Resorts, Refad Hotels and Resorts, InterContinental, Marriott and Kempinski Hotels and Resorts.
She was also involved with pre-opening projects of The Monarch Hotel, Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, as well as The Address Dubai Marina, The Address Downtown Burj Dubai and the Address Dubai Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc