Jumeirah appoints new recruitment director
Dubai, February 11, 2013
Global luxury hotel company and member of Dubai Holding, Jumeirah Group, has announced the appointment of Nadine Yetisener as director of recruitment.
Yetisener joined Jumeirah in 2010 and was promoted to hotel manager for Al Qasr and Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah within eight months of joining, a statement from the hotel said.
Reporting to Alan Simpson, director of talent and resourcing at Jumeirah Group, Nadine will take up the post with effect from February 17, leading the central recruitment team of 10.
In her new role she will be responsible for recruiting at senior manager level across the Jumeirah Group.
Yetisener began her hospitality career in 1994 after completing a hotel management degree from Hotelfachshule in Hamburg, Germany. During her 18 years in the industry, Nadine has worked for Hilton, The Address Hotels and Resorts, Refad Hotels and Resorts, InterContinental, Marriott and Kempinski Hotels and Resorts.
She was also involved with pre-opening projects of The Monarch Hotel, Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, as well as The Address Dubai Marina, The Address Downtown Burj Dubai and the Address Dubai Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal