Sofitel Bahrain names new directors
Manama, February 8, 2013
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea and Spa, a leading 5-star hotel resort in the Kingdom, has announced the appointment of Covi Larxe-Rey as the new director of sales.
Larxe-Rey is a graduate of business administration in hotel and tourism management, holding a diploma in protocol and etiquette studies.
She has worked in various international hotel chains including Marriott, Ritz-Carlton and Shangri-La where she has gained 13 years' experience in different countries round the globe.
The hotel also welcomed Rajan Gosain as new director of rooms. Gosain has been with Accor since 1995 and Sofitel Mumbai prior to which he was in Toronto, Dubai and Doha.
He is a postgraduate of the Cardiff Business School, Wales, and holds a degree in hospitality management from the University of Nevada.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office