Sofitel Bahrain names new directors
Manama, February 8, 2013
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea and Spa, a leading 5-star hotel resort in the Kingdom, has announced the appointment of Covi Larxe-Rey as the new director of sales.
Larxe-Rey is a graduate of business administration in hotel and tourism management, holding a diploma in protocol and etiquette studies.
She has worked in various international hotel chains including Marriott, Ritz-Carlton and Shangri-La where she has gained 13 years' experience in different countries round the globe.
The hotel also welcomed Rajan Gosain as new director of rooms. Gosain has been with Accor since 1995 and Sofitel Mumbai prior to which he was in Toronto, Dubai and Doha.
He is a postgraduate of the Cardiff Business School, Wales, and holds a degree in hospitality management from the University of Nevada.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas