Royal Jordanian increases Libya flights
Amman, February 6, 2013
Royal Jordanian will increase its operations to Libyan destinations to 15 weekly flights, in light of the growing demand on travel between the two counties.
RJ will add three regular flights between Amman and Tripoli, as of February 9, bringing its overall operation to Tripoli up to 10 weekly from one daily. The service between Amman and Misrata also has been increased from 1 to 2 weekly, starting February 6. The airline operates three weekly flights to Benghazi.
This step is taken to meet the rising demand – from Jordanian and Libyan businessmen and students on travel between the two countries, said a statement.
RJ will run its service to Misrata on Tuesdays and Fridays. Departure from Amman will be at 11:30 am and arrival in Misrata at 13:20 pm. The return flight, from Misrata, is at 14:45 pm, and arrival to Amman at 19:45 pm.
RJ will operate the additional three flights to Tripoli on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The plane will take off from Amman at 07:00 am and land in Tripoli at 09:05 am; it will leave Tripoli at 09:55 am and arrive in Amman at 15:15 pm. The remaining seven flights are as already scheduled, the statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief