Entertainer, Yas Viceroy to launch 1 year offer
Dubai, February 5, 2013
Entertainer Travel 2013 has teamed up with Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi to offer a fantastic one-off prize, in celebration of its addition to the region’s best-selling annual two-for-one incentive book.
The winner will receive a deluxe room for one year inclusive of buffet breakfast for two at Origins Restaurant, plus two annual passes allowing free access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and the newly-opened Yas Waterworld.
To be eligible for the competition, which is open until March 12, customers must register their 2013 Entertainer member cards included with the books bought in-store, at www.theentertainerme.com.
The registered Entertainer card gives a 20 per cent discount at over 170 hotels and special members-only web offers online. Alternatively, customers who have purchased a 2013 Entertainer book online will automatically be entered into the competition.
Donna Benton, CEO of the Entertainer, said: “The competition really is as good as it sounds. To have a deluxe room including breakfast for two at one of Abu Dhabi’s most dynamic and contemporary hotels at your disposal for an entire year is such a luxury.”
“You could take a friend, partner or family member to enjoy the prize and with Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld annual passes included as well, you can explore what is on the hotel’s doorstep all year round,” he said.
The winner will be invited to attend an exclusive reception at the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi on March 13 where the name will be officially announced.
“We are delighted to offer this once-in-a-lifetime experience to the iconic Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi thanks to our partners at Viceroy Hotels, who are an integral part of our Entertainer Abu Dhabi and Entertainer Travel books,” Benton said.
Bill Walshe, chief executive, Viceroy Hotels, said: “We at Viceroy are delighted to be working with the Entertainer on this exciting campaign, which reinforces our close partnership in the region, and we are looking forward to welcoming the lucky winner at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi soon.”
The 2013 Entertainer Books bring together incentive vouchers from over 4,000 merchants distributing their offers across 21 books in 14 destinations and 11 countries across the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe with brand new launches in Singapore, South Africa, Lebanon and Egypt.
The 2013 Entertainer books include six editions of the book for the UAE – Entertainer Dubai, Fine Dining Dubai, Body Dubai, Kids Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Body Abu Dhabi; two editions for Saudi Arabia, new for 2013 are separate, bilingual editions for Jeddah and Riyadh; as well as Qatar’s ever-popular Entertainer Qatar and Entertainer Body Qatar.
The Entertainer also publishes books for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, South Africa, Singapore, Lebanon and Egypt. In addition, the third Entertainer Travel book offers customers two-for-one incentive vouchers at over 170 four- and five-star hotels across the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
The 2013 Entertainer books are available to purchase now in leading bookstores or online. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights