Turkish Airlines starts Colombo flights
, February 2, 2013
Turkish Airlines, the national flag carrier of Turkey, has started flights to Colombo, Sri Lanka, operating five days a week.
Colombo makes it the airline’s 219th destination and 98th country, a statement from the company said.
Introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Colombo starting from $292 (including taxes and fees). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley