Height of romance @ BD125,000
Manama, January 31, 2013
Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre has unveiled a weekend getaway package to celebrate Valentine’s Day priced at BD125,000 ($329,737)!
The extravagant package is available to only one couple who would like to have more than the usual Valentine’s dinner.
The package begins on Wednesday, February 13, with a Rolls Royce pick-up in the evening from the airport or local home. The couple will be swept up to the exclusive Royal Suite upon arrival at the hotel, ornate with Bahraini pearls, roses, perfumes and scented candles. Located on the top floor of the Kempinski Grand Hotel Bahrain City Centre with sweeping views of the Gulf, they will revel in a special seven-course menu of divine delicacies fit for a king and queen, specially prepared by their own 5-star gourmet chef.
On the morning of Valentine’s Day, the couple will wake up to breakfast in-bed, before heading to the airport in a Rolls Royce to be flown away in their own private jet. They will enjoy at their service a Kempinski gourmet chef and 5-star butler on-board, coupled with the romantic intimacy of their own private jet adorned with roses and chocolates, as they fly to Geneva, Switzerland, to continue their trip by helicopter to the quaint and breathtaking village of St. Amour, the namesake of Valentine’s Day.
They will be treated to true French culinary genius in the heart of the village, set in the middle of vineyards in the gorgeous countryside. After their candlelit dinner, they will return to Geneva by helicopter to stay their night in a luxurious suite at the renowned Grand Hotel Kempinski, Geneva, overlooking the romantic Lake Geneva in the middle of the snow-capped mountains.
The following day, after breakfast-in-bed and experiencing Kempinski’s 5-star European hospitality in Switzerland, the couple will catch their private jet back to Bahrain to continue their weekend being pampered by expert hoteliers in the Royal Suite.
The couple will conclude their weekend with a visit from a renowned jeweler, who will present a selection of pristine gems for the couple to design together their perfect Valentine’s Day jewellery, to take with them and forever cherish as a memento their once-in-a-lifetime romantic experience with Kempinski.
The booking must be made before February 7, and is only valid for stay period February 13 to 16. Guests are to ensure that necessary travel documents and visas to Switzerland and France are up-to-date and arranged in advance.
For more information or to make the extravagant Valentine’s Day reservation, call (+973) 1717 1000, email firstname.lastname@example.org –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers