Holiday Inn implements Wi-Fi across resort
Amman, January 28, 2013
Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea has announced that it has implemented wireless internet across the whole resort, in its efforts to always provide guests with the best services and facilities.
Guests can now have access to internet in guestrooms, outlets, conference rooms, business center, pools, beach and public areas, a statement from the hotel said.
Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea offers a place where customers can relax in year-round UV-filtered sunshine, low humidity, oxygenated air, and the Dead Sea, with its healing mineral-rich waters.
The resort offers 202 guest rooms and family suites, as well as 5 dining outlets. It also has a fully-equipped modern fitness center with steam bath and sauna, as well as an extensive list of beach hut massages by experts, and pool facilities. Fully-equipped conference and banqueting facilities are also available. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand