Holiday Inn implements Wi-Fi across resort
Amman, January 28, 2013
Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea has announced that it has implemented wireless internet across the whole resort, in its efforts to always provide guests with the best services and facilities.
Guests can now have access to internet in guestrooms, outlets, conference rooms, business center, pools, beach and public areas, a statement from the hotel said.
Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea offers a place where customers can relax in year-round UV-filtered sunshine, low humidity, oxygenated air, and the Dead Sea, with its healing mineral-rich waters.
The resort offers 202 guest rooms and family suites, as well as 5 dining outlets. It also has a fully-equipped modern fitness center with steam bath and sauna, as well as an extensive list of beach hut massages by experts, and pool facilities. Fully-equipped conference and banqueting facilities are also available. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline